Leven Rambin has landed a lead role in the upcoming Percy Jackson sequel, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters.
Rambin will play Clarisse, daughter of Ares, the God of War. Her character’s described as being skilled at battle and a perfectionist.
The “Percy Jackson” sequel is directed by Thor Freudenthal and produced by Karen Rosenfelt, Chris Columbus, Mark Radliffe and Michael Barnathan. Shooting beings April 16 in Vancouver.
You can read the full story at Variety.
- booksturningtomovies reblogged this from lightwoodsizabelle
- thatprimadonna likes this
- dandelioninspring likes this
- syskweyrd likes this
- procrastinator-lord reblogged this from thehungergamess
- cecisson likes this
- jensenassckles reblogged this from fleurtation
- jensenassckles likes this
- hergreeneyedmonster likes this
- lightwoodsizabelle reblogged this from thehungergamess
- queenkelbelxo reblogged this from fleurtation and added:
- cerseilannisters likes this
- queenkelbelxo likes this
- emilliaclarke reblogged this from fleurtation
- thehungergamess reblogged this from fleurtation
- fleurtation reblogged this from lovelyleven
- lovelyleven reblogged this from thedandelionandfiregames
- ohthisisboomb reblogged this from thedandelionandfiregames
- divergenthalfbloodx reblogged this from thedandelionandfiregames
- glimmer-bombshell likes this
- elodietheangel reblogged this from thedandelionandfiregames
- thedandelionandfiregames posted this